Rejoice, everyone... Now, you can upload custom marker in Assemblr app! No more turning on your PC or laptop to upload your custom marker. All made possible on your on-the-go devices in just a few taps. 😉
Want to know how? Here we go, killer hacks from us on how to upload custom markers in Assemblr mobile app. In fact, we can assure you that it's very simple – all within 5 steps.
Here's how to do it!
1. Open your profile on Assemblr app, and go to Custom Markers
Haven't had your own markers? No worries, you can purchase here!
2. Tap the blue '+' button
3. Select the project that you want to use
4. Choose the image that you want to set as your custom marker
5. Finally, tap Upload! You're now all set!
Easy peasy lemon squeezy, right? Now that your custom marker is already uploaded, time to share it with others and let them scan your marker.
But, how do they access it? Well, easy!
1. Open the Scan menu
2. Search the marker owner’s username, then tap on the profile
3. Scan the marker, and voila! The project will pop up on the marker.
Sharing you all the steps, done. Now, it's your time to create your own stunning creations! We'd love to know how creative you are with our custom marker. So, have fun exploring and never stop assembling!
In Assemblr, we believe that all people – including you – can create and present your own AR experiences. With an easy-to-use application, Assemblr empowers people to implement AR in any occasion. Interested to unveil more possibilities of AR? Download Assemblr now, available in App Store and Play Store!