Ah, robots! Everyone loves them, and everyone can imagine them from even the most basic shapes! This month, we want you to design your very own robot. May it be a gigantic and fearsome robot, or just a tiny and friendly robot–it's all up to you! Show your best design to us and win prizes.
Theme: Design your own robot in Assemblr!
Submission period: Wednesday, December 5, 2018, to Monday, December 31, 2018, 23:59 (GMT+7)
Result announcement: Wednesday, January 2, 2019
How to join:
- Create your artwork in Assemblr (download the app here Google Play/AppStore)
- Go to Build Mode and start building. Here’s a tutorial on how to get started with Assemblr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIfYiB4lCps&t=87s
- Save your work
- Go to competition tab and select the Design a Robot Competition banner
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Tap SUBMIT and your submission is live!
- Don’t forget to share your work on social media so your friends could join the fun! Use the hashtag #AssemblrCompetition to see what others have shared!
- 1st Place - 100 diamonds 💎💎💎
- 2nd Place - 75 diamonds 💎💎
- 3rd Place - 50 diamonds 💎
- 1st Runner Up - 500 Blr coins 💰
- 2nd Runner Up - 500 Blr coins 💰
- 3rd Runner Up- 500 Blr coins 💰
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants can only submit one entry.
- This competition is open to creators all over the world, so make sure you join!
- Fanart and depicting existing charaters are allowed. The content found on this app is presented solely for the enjoyment of individuals. A fan-created content should not be considered official content, and does not necessarily reflect the views of a certain game.
- Your entries may be featured on Assemblr websites, social medias and services for promotional purposes.
- The submitted artwork must be suitable for all ages and we do not accept any kind of nudity or sexual content.
- The entry must not violate individual privacy.
- The entry must not depict child prostitution or abuse.
- The entry must not disrespect anyone’s freedom of religion, politics, belief, occupation, sex, etc.
- You can submit works you have already published if the match the theme.
- Please keep in mind that your creation will be viewed by a diverse set of people with different nationalities, culture and ages.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by the rules specified in the terms and conditions.
Disclaimer: Submission period and date of result announcement may change without notice. Prize may change without notice but the value will still be equivalent to what’s written on each winner.
All competition entries can be seen inside the app! Lack of inspirations? Visit our Youtube for ideas! Best of luck!