These days, the way children consume content is more varied than ever. It’s getting even trickier when such industry players need to deliver their message, hoping that it will resonate within children.
That's how we collaborated with Nussa, the popular Indonesian animation series. Produced by The Little Giantz, Nussa has been popular due to its fun-edutainment concept in teaching Islamic values to children.
Since their main target is young children, they realize that technology utilization can help as a tool to attract and penetrate into the market. While there are many kinds of technology out there, they decided to go with what we offer – the augmented reality experience.
In Ramadan 2021, we first introduced our collaboration with Nussa to the public, and we kept adding more contents ever since. To sum up, we have a total of six Nussa contents with different themes such as the introduction of Nussa & Rarra, Ramadan greetings, and the prayer series.
Until now, the contents have gained positive reaction, and we are delighted to hear how excited people are to play with Nussa AR experiences! Tune in below to watch a glimpse of the contents.
Want to access the contents in AR experiences? Follow these steps!
- Download Assemblr app on App Store or Play Store (if you haven't 😉).
- Go to the Exclusive Content page on our Home.
- Find the Nussa icon, then tap on it.
- Tap the content you want to play, then choose View AR.
- Point your phone camera towards your surrounding while it scans. Once there's a yellow circle, just tap on it.
- Voilà! Nussa, Rarra, and the other characters will come alive in front of you!
In Assemblr, we believe that all people – including you – can create and present your own AR experiences. With an easy-to-use application, Assemblr empowers people to implement AR in any occasion. Interested to unveil more possibilities of AR? Download Assemblr now, available in App Store and Play Store!