Who doesn't like coffee? Well, okay, you might not love it. But these days, we can all agree that coffee has become a lifestyle more than just a drink. Through cafe-hopping, so many new friendships and ideas can emerge – and that's why coffee shops have been mushrooming. But how can coffee shops try to stand out? Can we take a coffee experience up a notch?
Kubust is a pop-up coffee store that combines elements of interactive technology with a unique architectural concept. This concept offers you a new way to enjoy your usual hangout with friends at coffee shops!
Their main interactive feature, the LED screens installed at their store can respond to activities you do around the Kubust location. Sophisticated, right?
But that's not all. For Assemblr's collaboration with Kubust, we just kicked off 2020 with a new AR multiplayer game, made to be played at Kubust pop-up store. What's more, it's fairly easy! All you need to do is come to the store and fire up your Assemblr app.
To play Kubust multiplayer game, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Kubust pop-up coffee store
2. Open Assemblr app, and go to ‘Scanner’
3. Scan the Kubust logo, which you can find at the store
4. A little civet or ‘luwak’ will pop up. Click it, and fill out the form
5. Click ‘Start’
6. Get as many coffee beans as you can, but avoid the luwak!
7. After the time's up, your score will appear right on the LED
Sounds exciting, right? Now it’s your turn to try the game!