Want to create interactions in your scenes? You can try using our 'Switch Scene' Interactivity feature!
Using this feature, you can switch between scenes, simply by clicking an object set as the trigger. That said, your creation needs to have at least two scenes to make the feature work.
Now, before we're moving straight to the tutorial, we're going to break down the creation that we use as an example.
In this creation, we have two scenes. When you click on the Next button, you will be directed to the next scene automatically. Sounds simple and easy to do, right?
Want to know the steps? Here's how to switch scenes using the Interactivity feature!
How to Switch Scenes with the Interactivity feature
1. Click on an object that you set as the trigger.
2. Choose Add Interactivity.
3. On the Jump Up section, choose Switch Scene.
4. Just in case you're having a long list of interactions, you can also change your action name. This will be beneficial to differentiate one interactivity action from another. In this case, we're going to change the name to Switch Scene Next 1.
Then, don't forget to choose your target scene. Since our target is the Rhino scene, you can click on the RHINO scene.
6. On the Advanced Setting, you can also set your start time.
When you click on the object trigger, the scene will start to switch according to the duration you set.
7. If you're finished, just click Apply! To see how it turns out, you can click on the Play button.
Isn't it easy? Let's give it a whirl on Assemblr Studio Web! Looking forward to your awesome creations and stay tuned for the upcoming Interactivity tutorials!
In Assemblr, we believe that all people—including you—can create and present your own AR experiences. With an easy-to-use application, Assemblr empowers people to implement AR in any occasion. Interested to unveil more possibilities of AR? Download Assemblr now, available in App Store and Play Store!