Have you tried our latest feature, the Assemblr Web Player? We've brought great news for you: Assemblr Web Player is now equipped with more capabilities!
Not only that you can view any Assemblr projects right on your browser; now, Assemblr Web Player also enables you to display your 3D project on your blog post or website.
To embed your 3D project, you don't need any coding skills. All you have to do is just copy the code provided and paste it into your blogging platform! Yup, it's that easy.
For more details, check the information below!
1. If you're using Assemblr or Assemblr EDU, just open your project, then tap on the Publish button. For Assemblr Studio users—open your project, then click Publish.
2. If you're using Assemblr or Assemblr EDU, choose the Embed Web Player option. For Assemblr Studio users—choose whether you want to publish it on Assemblr or Assemblr EDU, then click Publish Now.
3. Customize your project settings (e.g. width, height, remove the watermark, remove project information, etc.), then choose Copy Embed Code.
4. Your project’s code will be automatically copied! Now, feel free to paste it into the HTML file of your blog or website.
Disclaimer: The blogging platform we're using is Ghost—different blogging platforms may have different ways on how to input HTML files.
5. Ta-da! Your project will be displayed on your blog or website!
Here's how your 3D project looks like on your blog or website:
Isn't that exciting and super convenient? Go try embed your code now and try Assemblr Web Player for a simpler and faster AR experience!
In Assemblr, we believe that all people—including you—can create and present your own AR experiences. With an easy-to-use application, Assemblr empowers people to implement AR in any occasion. Interested to unveil more possibilities of AR? Download Assemblr now, available in App Store and Play Store!