Do you like blogging? If you like to share your travel journey, fun experiences, or knowledge through your writing, you must be familiar with Blogger. Blogger is one of the most used platforms to write blogs nowadays.
In Blogger, you can find a bunch of tools that can help you improve your blog posts—looks-wise. It also offers easy-to-use design settings so that you can optimize your blog’s layout. But if you want to improve the visual of your writing even better, you can try using Assemblr Web Player!
With Assemblr Web Player, you can step up your blog’s visuals by embedding 3D visualizations into it.
Wait a minute… embedding? That means… we deal with codes?
Hold that thought. If you immediately think about complicated coding and technical stuff, that's actually not it.
The steps are simple as they can be, but we can assure you that the outcome will be powerful. Here’s how to do so!
How to embed 3D models into Blogger
1. After you’re done creating your project, click Publish. Then, click on the Embed Web Player option and copy the embed code
2. Go to Blogger and create a new post.
3. Change the view to HTML view.
4. Paste the embed code into the post.
5. If you want to see how it looks, click Preview.
6. Click Publish. Get ready to level up your blog with 3D models!
Interested to find out more things you can do with Assemblr Web Player? Go to Assemblr Learning Page to watch our tutorial videos!
In Assemblr, we believe that all people—including you—can create and present your own AR experiences. With an easy-to-use application, Assemblr empowers people to implement AR in any occasion. Interested to unveil more possibilities of AR? Download Assemblr now, available in App Store and Play Store!